We're all different, aren't we? There is no 'one-fits-all' approach to wine, a wine case, or in fact our budgets. When we create a new wine case, we choose from our range of around 150 wines, meaning that their's possibly over 1000 different wine case possibilities from almost our entire range!
So we thought, why not make it interesting for you and us? You offer us certain wine preferences, and then we create a wine case thats specifically for you.
Now you can get 6 different organic wines once every month for 12 months. It helps you to save time, money and effort, searching and researching every wine. Then all you need to do is enjoy organic wines without headaches, allergic reactions or allergy like symptoms triggered by additives or excessive sulphites.
We've tried and tested them all so you can relax and enjoy these clean, pure, expressive and delicious wines!
What are the wines?
Very specifically, you will have have to wait and see. The organic wine case will contain 6 different bottles based on your preferences and selection, but will come with tasting notes, wine stats and pairing suggestions.
How this wine subscription works:
All wines are tested to contain minimal amounts of residual sugar (statistically sugar free), very low or no sulphites at all, organic or biodynamic viticulture, no allergens (no dairy, no eggs) and completely vegan friendly. They are diet friendly too: perfect for paleo, keto, gluten free and low carbs, so challenge us today with your own taste preferences!
- Choose a wine case based on you preferences of colour, flavour and styles, with the drop down menus below;
- let our wine team tailor a case just for you. Strict quality standards and flavoursome wines, guaranteed;
- this is an annual 12 months plan and has to be prepaid in order to take advantage of the price. But we know life happens sometimes, so if you need to skip a month due to other commitments like holidays, we can send the case at the end of the 12 months. All you need to do is simply drop us an email;
- with each case of organic wine you recieve, the cost of delivery is included in the prices below!
With your first order we will also send,
- our 'Recommendations for Wine Tasting at Home' booklet which contains the best practices for wine tasting;
- our e-Book, 'All you Need to Know about Sulphites in Wine';
- a bottle of our much loved Esti Extra Virgin Olive Oil, from Greece.
What are the savings?
Compared to our monthly Health Conscience Wine Plan, over the 12 months you will save £317 on a case of 6 organic wines
We have prepared plenty of information on organic wine benefits including reviews and useful guides. Find them on Grapes Alive! our natural lifestyle blog.
Read more about no sulphites added wine labelling here & find out more about differences between organic, vegan and natural wines here for a longer read.