We're all different, aren't we? There is no 'one-fits-all' approach to wine, or in fact a wine case. When we create a new wine case, we choose from our range of around 150 wines, meaning that theirs possibly over 1000 different wine case possibilities from almost our entire range!
So we thought, why not make it interesting for you and us? You offer us certain wine preferences, and then we create a wine case thats specifically for you.
Now you can get 12 different organic wines once every 1, 2 or 3 months. It helps you to save time, money and effort, searching and researching every wine. Then all you need to do is enjoy organic wines without headaches, allergic reactions or allergy like symptoms triggered by additives or excessive sulphites.
We've tried and tested them all so you can relax and enjoy these clean, pure, expressive and delicious wines!
What are the wines?
Very specifically, you will have have to wait and see. The case will contain 6 different bottles, with 2 of each wine to complete your organic wine case of 12, based on your preferences and selection, but will come with tasting notes, wine stats and pairing suggestions.
How this wine subscription works:
All wines are tested to contain minimal amounts of residual sugar (statistically sugar free), very low or no sulphites at all, organic or biodynamic viticulture, no allergens (no dairy, no eggs) and completely vegan friendly. They are diet friendly too: perfect for paleo, keto, gluten free and low carbs, so challenge us today with your own taste preferences!
- Choose a wine case based on you preferences of colour, flavour and styles, with the drop down menus below;
- let our wine team tailor a case just for you. Strict quality standards and flavoursome wines, guaranteed!
- 3 days before your next case is due to renew, you will get an email asking you to provide feedback. Simply shoot us a reply and you will get a new case based on your preferences;
- however, you are always in complete control: you can modify everything at any time (skip, cancel, resume) by logging in to your account.
With your first order we will also send,
- our 'Recommendations for Wine Tasting at Home' booklet which contains the best practices for wine tasting;
- our e-Book, 'All you Need to Know about Sulphites in Wine';
- a bottle of our much loved Esti Extra Virgin Olive Oil, from Greece.
We have prepared plenty of information on organic wine benefits including reviews and useful guides. Find them on Grapes Alive! our natural lifestyle blog.
Read more about no sulphites added wine labelling here & find out more about differences between organic, vegan and natural wines here for a longer read.