This ultimate Christmas case of 12 organic wines include everything you need for your festivities and more.
Case contains 3 organic white wines, 6 organic red wines (1 of them is a natural wine with no added sulphites), 1 bottle of organic top-notch Lambrusco, 1 bottle of our bestselling organic Prosecco and of course 1 bottle of estate bottled organic Port. For a hot chocolatey drink (would you have it with your puddings and / or share with kids?) we've added a pack of Macachino Mix (blend of cacao powder, maca root powder and sweetened by coconut sugar for a healthier indulgence).
We have carefully selected the following wines
- Soave 'Ilatium' from Italy is rich with apples and pears and offers classic festive white wine flavours without harmful chemicals.
- Davenport Horsmonden white from organic vineyards in East Sussex and bursting with fresh citrus and stone fruit flavours. A superb English organic wine.
- Ventopuro Sauvignon Blanc 2014 from San Antonio Valley, Chile, magnificently straightforward style of classic Sauvignon Blanc, typical grassy notes with gooseberry flavours.
- Petit Clos Pinot Noir 2014 by Clos Henri from Marlborough, New Zealand is a juicy and complex Pinot Noir, again from a classic region, expect tangy cherries and light woodiness.
- Baglio Rosso Nero d'Avola 2014 from Sicily (low sulphites, just naturally occuring, nothing extra added to this natural wine) is a rich with black fruit but not oaky style of Nero d'Avola. Superb cleanliness of flavours which are very pronounced on your palate.
- Rioja Garnacha Crianza 2012 Magister Bibendi from a classic Rioja producer will not disappoint, it is made of Garnacha instead of Tempranillo, so just slightly sweeter fruit profile, but you will get signature oaky vanilla flavours so typical to Rioja!
- Ventopuro Carmenere Reserva 2014 from Colchagua Valley, Chile is a fresher and cleaner style of Carmenere, these guys decided to make a more elegant style of this Chilean classic to offer a lighter and fresher alternative with the same delicious plums and spice character.
- Malbec Nature's Legacy 2010, old vines single estate Malbec from Mendoza, Argentina. The name probably explains it all - a very rich from old vines (planted in 1930) fruit carefully handled on the same estate of family vineyards of Caligiore and matured for an elegant style of ever popular Malbec.
- Chateau du Cedre 2012 organic Malbec from Cahors, France, so you can compare how this elegant but restrained style of Malbec expresses itself with black fruit and herbs.
- organic Lambrusco Emilia by Venturini Baldini is a top-notch Lambrusco by Tenuta di Roncolo. Red sparkler, rich with dark fruit flavours, quite round, soft bubbles and dry.
- organic Prosecco 'Era' Fossalta di Piave is typical Prosecco wine made in Extra Dry style but still very expressive of floral, citrus and stone fruit flavours.
- organic Port 'Majara' by Casal Jordoes is made by one of the first organic Port producers and will make your festivities extra special as it is rich and deliciously round.
Also as mentioned above, we have included BonPom 'Macachino Mix' - it is so delicious and healthier too - no refined sugars and just raw organic ingredients.
P.S. decorations are not included:)
Happy holidays / celebrations or fantastic gift giving! Cheers