We are pleased to announce out partnership with Food For Thought, which resulted in one of these fantastic hampers.
Each of these delicious hampers contains:
- two bottles of organic and vegan friendly wines: choose between just reds, just whites or mixed;
- selection of raw and organic ingredients so you can make your own chocolate. Are you ready to indulge yourself with your own sweet creation that is also healthier for you as you will be using coconut sugar and cacao butter?
Ciu Ciu Falerio Oris 2016 from Italy; made of Passerina and Pecorino, this blend will be refreshing and aromatic.
Ciu Ciu Rosso Piceno, Italy; made of Montepulciano and Sangiovese, it is round but very flavourful vegan red wine.
Ingredients four your own chocolate:
- BonPom Coconut Sugar 400g
- BonPom Raw Cacao Butter 200g
- BonPom Mulberry Crumble 200g
- BonPom Cacao Powder Raw 200g
Making your own chocolate is easy!
We suggest to use cacao powder and cacao butter to form chocolate mix. You can sweeten it with organic unrefined coconut sugar (to your taste), spread it on a tray and add some mulberry crumble on top for an extra crunch and fruit sweetness. Just wait a bit for it to solidify and then you can break it down, form shards and package it as your own chocolate creation. Delicious!
Suggested proportions: 1 part of cacao butter (shred it and melt it), 1 part of cacao powder, 1/2 part of coconut sugar. Sprinkle with mulberry crumble when you spread your mix to cool.
You can also use coconut oil in your mix, but your chocolate will be softer and melt quicker.
Please leave us a Note which wines you would like: with just reds, just whites or mixed!
Please note that the image is for demonstration purposes only, products will be shipped in a box that is suitable for wine (not in a tray).